Functional Behavior Assessments
- A Functional Behavior Assessment is a process that identifies specific target behavior, the purpose of the behavior, and what factors maintain the behavior that is interfering with the person’s life.
Positive Behavior Support Plan
- Our service focuses on proactive supports to address challenging behaviors. Rather than being reactive to the challenging behaviors once they have already occurred.
Individual Support Plans
- Used to gather information about the individual, including life goals, and create a plan of action for them.
- Interaction guidelines can be used to understand the individual and addresses proactive interactions for staff or family so that the individual may be better supported.
OIS-G / IF Training
- Oregon Intervention System G (General) Level and IF (Individual Focus) are used to help train staff and families in all things behavioral.
Sensory Training and Products
- Weighted blankets, weighted Minky Snakes, weighted Shoulder Wraps, sensory stimuli, Aromatherapy Rice Bags.
- Emotions wheel, communication board, communication calendar.
- We will do research on a topic of your choice and provide you with a summary.